Boot washer with possibility to add cleaning agent.
Boot washer Gentus 200 should be connected to a water outlet that will feed the brushes with water. A separate tube gives the possibility to add cleaning agent.
• Stable handle
• Grid for coarse cleaning of the sole
• 5 brushes being fed with water
• On/off through ball valve on the handle
• Possibility to add cleaning agent to the water
Using Gentus 200
1. Fix a 1/2” water tube to the ball valve at the top right.
2. The ball valve is closed if the handle is in a horizontal position, the tap is open with the handle in a vertical position.
3. With the thin tube at the backside of
the boot cleaner, mix water with disinfectant or detergent. (Disinfectant or detergent is not included.)
4. The chosen liquid gets sucked in, if the
connection piece at the left-hand side
is closed airtight by sealing it off with